You will be responsible for elaborating technical solutions and producing enterprise-level quality features in governance and monitoring for the Kensu Data Activity Manager. You'll be involved with the strategical and tactical teams to come with new features matching a new category of software and satisfaction of future customers.
As a Full Stack Developer:
- You will work on prototyping new features before it's integrated into the product.
- You will join the R&D team of Kensu, a Belgian based startup in its scale-up phase with existing customers in production in several countries of Europe. The Kensu team is currently distributed across different countries in Europe and thus capabilities to work remotely are mandatory
- Great knowledge of Scala
- Good knowledge of Akka/Akka-Stream
- Experience with data processing/ management
- Good knowledge of enterprises products, API, CI/CD
- Good knowledge of Graph and SQL
- Knowledge in ReacJS, Linux
- Good scripting skills in Bash
- Knowledge on machine learning lingua
- Experience on GDPR or data regulation projects
- Experience with remote working
- Ability to speak multiple languages is a major plus
- The ideal candidate will be creative, highly motivated, and able to operate effectively in multiple cultural contexts.