WHY JOINING KENSU
We’re a confident, enthusiastic, and young scale-up.
Sustainable, ethical data usage is our mantra. We believe accuracy and velocity go hand in hand.
Kensu is a Data Intelligence Manager that provides a real-time, contextual, as-is view of your business data processes. Ranging from the origin, movement, and transformation of the data to fully understanding its quality.
We’re forever curious and love to discover.
We’re ready to gear up for the future.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- You will be responsible for elaborating ways to package and deploy our product to our existing and future customers.
- You will work the creation, the packaging and the maintenance of our appliance.
- You will automate and tests all the deployment in a challenging enterprise environment, sometimes completely offline.
- You will help the R&D teams on the software delivery factory, on-premise and on public clouds (AWS & Microsoft Azure).
- You support the DevOps culture!
- Expert in:
- Great knowledge of Linux Debian Packaging.
- Good knowledge of Ansible.
The day to day is discussed around Slack, Discourse, Github; and we follow our project sprint after a sprint to create a great release with development and QA teams.
You can have a great discussion about Scala, Golang, React, Graph, ML, data stream with our product team!
- Jira, Confluence
- Selenium or other solutions for testing web applications
- Python, Go, Scala services
- Traefik, Consul, Virtualbox, Docker, Azure Cloud, K3S, etc.
We work on cloud solutions (AWS, Azure) to build our product, use virtualization bare-metal for testing with Virtualbox and ESXi.
All this stuff is automated with Bash, Golang & Python using continuous delivery with Jenkins, Docker, and Git.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are creative, highly motivated, and able to operate effectively in multiple cultural contexts.
You have a good professional English spoken skill.
You are passionate about data management.
You are excited to work in a growing team of a fast-moving company.
Experience with Hashicorp Tools is a plus (Packer, Consul, Terraform, Nomad, etc.).
- Great Network and Firewall Knowledge.
- Good knowledge of the JVM Ecosystem (Scala would be a plus).
- Knowledge of virtualization on-premises (VMWare is a plus).
- Experience with remote working.
- The ability to speak multiple languages is a major plus.
- The ideal candidate will be creative, highly motivated, and able to operate effectively in multiple cultural contexts.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- MacBook PRO 16"
- Ticket Restaurant
- Smart Working
- Dedicated offices in a pleasant and social active coworking