Kensu Inc. is looking to hire a Linux System Engineer [Milano, Italy][Local].
- You will be responsible for elaborating ways to package and deploy our product to our existing and future customers.
As a Linux System Engineer:
- You will work the creation, the packaging and the maintenance of our appliance.
- You will automate and tests all the deployment in a challenging enterprise environment, sometimes completely offline.
- You will help the R&D teams on the software delivery factory, on-premise and on public clouds (AWS & Microsoft Azure).
- You support the DevOps culture!
- Great knowledge of Linux Debian Packaging.
- Good knowledge of Ansible.
Desired Skills & Pluses:
- Experience with Hashicorp Tools is a plus (Packer, Consul, Terraform, Nomad, etc.).
- Great Network and Firewall Knowledge.
- Good knowledge of the JVM Ecosystem (Scala would be a plus).
- Knowledge of virtualization on-premises (VMWare is a plus).
- Experience with remote working.
- The ability to speak multiple languages is a major plus.
- The ideal candidate will be creative, highly motivated, and able to operate effectively in multiple cultural contexts.
About Kensu "ecosystem":
We work on cloud solutions (AWS, Azure) to build our product, use virtualization bare-metal for testing with Virtualbox and ESXi.
The day to day is discussed around Slack, Discourse, Github; and we follow our project sprint after a sprint to create a great release with development and QA teams.
All this stuff is automated with Bash, Golang & Python using continuous delivery with Jenkins, Docker, and Git.
You can have a great discussion about Scala, Golang, React, Graph, ML, data stream with our product team!
We are Nomad addict and not k8s ... sorry guys' ;-)
Get in touch with our Ops to speak: