The Sales Engineer at Kensu is responsible for all technical aspects of the sales cycle, as well as helping customer satisfaction and success.
You will demonstrate the values of Kensu’s platform for Business and IT by delivering exciting demos and conducting successful proof-of-value projects for a wide range of use cases.
You will be the technical voice of Kensu’s growth!
Who you are
- You have a passion for data.
- You are creative, highly motivated, and able to operate effectively in multiple cultural contexts.
- You have excellent professional English spoken skills.
- You are excited to work in a growing team of a fast-moving company.
- You have leadership qualities, ethical behavior, and are focused on teamwork.
- Presenting the Kensu technology platform and vision to executives and technical & non-technical stakeholders at prospects and customers.
- Evangelizing the market about data and analytics observability importance to face "Datastrophe" phenomenons.
- Close relationship with prospects to demonstrate the values of the Kensu platform from early stages to proof of values.
- Immerse yourself in the ever-evolving data and analytics industry, maintaining a deep understanding of the competitive and technology landscapes. Unleash your creativity to connect the dots with Kensu’s values and positioning.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and teammates, hitting goals and stretching them.
- Bring your stones to the company’s vision providing inputs and feedback on the product.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum 3 years of experience for a technology product as Sales Engineer, Pre Tech Sales, or Customer Success.
- Outstanding presentation on slides, giving live demos or impromptu on the whiteboard to technical, business, and executive audiences.
- Show track record in early-stage SaaS/Cloud companies, preferably data/analytics products.
- Experiences in:
- Coding (Python, Java, Scala, R, …)
- Building data pipelines/AI/ML projects.
- In data management activities is a plus (e.g., data governance, data quality management).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to spread the word about Kensu’s vision externally and internally.
- Team, breaking walls, and startup spirit.
- Available for traveling (25-30%).