KENSU is a Belgium and Silicon Valley-based data governance company. To further our integration, we are looking for a Field Engineer to join and reinforce our Services team.
Kensu’s main product is the Data Activity Manager (DAM), a system able to collect, create and manage automatically the data lineage across data products, teams and companies.
DAM enables compliance management for data protection teams (cf GDPR, CCPA) and quality monitoring of data processes for CDO teams and Data Citizens (engineers and scientists) via Dashboard, Reporting and Smart-Alerting systems.
We are looking for people in countries:
- Germany (especially Munich)
We are searching for a handy and seasoned Field Engineer with extensive experience working on-site and enhancing efficiency and customer service. Duties for the Field Engineer will include routine maintenance, conducting site visits, monitoring schedules, approving designs, mitigating risk, ensuring compliance, running field operations, analyzing data, troubleshooting, and supporting overall project objectives.
Your technical expertise will assist our organization in increasing client satisfaction, improving efficiency, managing risk, diagnosing problems, and complying with laws and regulations.
The ideal candidate for this role should possess excellent technical skills, be a good communicator, and pay meticulous attention to detail. The exceptional Field Engineer should diagnose and resolve problems, improve efficiency, mitigate risk, encourage business growth, enhance and sustain relations with clients.
- Degree in Computer science or similar.
- +5 years as Field Engineer for “data-related” projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Be versatile and service-oriented.
- Time and task management.
- Computer and Machine Learning literacy.
- +3 years of experience in the Banking, Telecom, Public & IT Consultancy field.
- Technical skills in Machine Learning.
- Technical skills in Python, R, Scala, Java.
- Data Governance background.
- Knowledge of GDPR in an IT environment.