About the Job
Work with us at Kensu.
We’re a confident, enthusiastic, and young scale-up.
Sustainable, ethical data usage is our mantra. We believe accuracy and velocity go hand in hand.
Kensu is a Data Intelligence Management Solution that provides a real-time, contextual, as-is view of your business data processes. Ranging from the origin, movement, and transformation of the data to fully understanding its quality - We exist to disrupt the data quality market.
We’re forever curious and love to discover.
We’re ready to gear up for the future.
What will you do:
You will be in the Infrastructure and Operations Team, we are responsible to maintain servers, cloud providers, packaging, and security.
Also, you will,
- Work closely with other systems engineers to achieve your projects
- Work on the creation, packaging, and maintenance of the Kensu product.
- Automate and test all the deployments in a challenging enterprise environment (f.i. offline)
- Be responsible for support communication with all teams
- Help the Engineering team on the software delivery factory
- Work on public clouds (AWS & Microsoft Azure) and on-premise environments
- Have on-call support
You support the DevOps culture!
You are proficient at:
- Learning new tools
- Work collaboration
The day-to-day communication is done through Slack, Zoom, Github.
We manage our schedule in a sprint fashion to ensure synchronization with other teams (e.g. development and QA).
You are keen to have discussions about Scala, Python, React, Graph, ML, data stream with our development and product team!
- Linux, Ansible, Terraform, AWS, VMWare, Docker
- Atlassian with Jira, Confluence
- Python, Golang, Scala services
- Redis (Stream, Pub-Sub, K/V), MariaDB, OrientDB.
- Traefik, Consul, Virtualbox, Docker, Azure Cloud, K3S, etc.
WHO YOU ARE:
You have achieved an intermediate level in your career path and want to gear things up
You have a good professional English spoken skill
You are creative, highly motivated, and able to operate effectively in multiple cultural contexts
You are excited to work in a growing team of a fast-moving company
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-a-Code tools
- Good knowledge of Ansible or other configuration management tools
- Experience with Hashicorp Tools is a plus (Vault, Consul, Terraform, Packer, etc.)
- Experience in continuous delivery with Jenkins, Git, GitHub (+GH Actions), etc
- Good Network and Firewall Knowledge
- Good scripting skills in Bash
- Experience with Python or Golang is a plus
- Knowledge of virtualization on-premises (VMWare is a plus)
- Good knowledge of the JVM Ecosystem (Scala is a plus)
- MacBook PRO 16".
- Ticket Restaurant.
- Smart Working.
- Full remote possible (in Italy).
- Dedicated offices in a pleasant and socially active coworking.