WHAT YOU'LL DO:
The Technical Solution Architect will be responsible for overseeing the technical design and implementation of our solution in our clients' IT systems.
Once the installation/configuration of Kensu solution done, the integration will consist in implementing collectors/connectors between Kensu and the various applications of the customer.
As the technical lead of implementation projects, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding customers architecture and their data pipeline: identify all technologies used, understand the overall information system (e.g. data catalog, processes, …).
- Collecting and specifying customers data use cases and associated challenges. This may require to identify new product features adequate to their needs (and communicate with the product manager)
- Implementing technical integrations of our solution, from the beginning to the end of the projects (design, implementation, debugging). This includes writing specifications and overseeing development of connectors/collectors.
- Ensuring success for the implementation projects.
In addition, this profile will take care of the training part (material + animation) for customers and partners (certification).
The Technical Solution Architect is in contact with IT managers on customer side, to discuss company processes, designing the structure of IT systems, overseeing the project implementation, and measuring the performance of the new system.
Examples of expected outcomes:
- Proposal for integration Kensu (solution, collectors & connectors) within customer architecture
- Prototypes with components off the shelf of Kensu (PySpark, BigQuery integration, ...)
- Write specifications for software eng. of new components or upgrades (and validate in the context of the projects)
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have an experience with (Big) Data development / architecture (must have)
- You have an experience with Data Observability / Data Quality management
- You have good communication and public presentation skills (professional English spoken)
- You are naturally outgoing (but cautious) to ask questions and dig subjects
- You are creative, highly motivated, and able to operate effectively in multiple cultural contexts.
- You are excited to work in a growing team of a fast-moving company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field.
- Previous work experience as Solution Architect.
- Experience in project management and enterprise architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise systems, networking modules, and software integration.
- Familiarity with programming languages, operating systems.
- Ability to see big-picture designs from basic specifications.
- Ability to problem-solve complex IT issues.
- Experience in cloud technologies.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience or understanding of data science projects.
- Experience with remote working.
- The ability to speak multiple languages is a major plus.
- The ideal candidate will be creative, highly motivated, and able to operate effectively in multiple cultural contexts.
- Go, Scala services.
- Redis, MySQL, OrientDB, ArangoDB.
- ReactJS on Front End, Data Viz.
- Traefik, Consul, Virtualbox, Docker, Azure Cloud, K3S, etc.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- MacBook PRO 16".
- Ticket Restaurant.
- Smart Working.
- Dedicated offices in a pleasant and social active coworking.