Kensu Inc. is looking to hire a Systems Engineer [Milano, Italy][Local].
- You will be responsible for elaborating ways to package and deploy our product to our existing and future customers.
As a System Engineer:
- You will work the creation, the packaging and the maintenance of our appliance.
- You will automate and tests all the deployment in challenging enterprise environment, sometimes completely offline.
- You will help the R&D teams on the software delivery factory, on-premise and on public clouds (AWS & Microsoft Azure).
- You support the DevOps culture!
- Great knowledge of Linux, Ubuntu, and Debian Packaging.
- Good scripting skills in Bash & Python.
- Experience in continuous delivery with Jenkins, Git, GitHub, etc.
- Good knowledge of Ansible or other configuration management tools.
- Experience with Hashicorp Tools is a plus (Packer, Consul, Terraform, etc.).
- Great Network and Firewall Knowledge.
- Good knowledge of the JVM Ecosystem (Scala would be a plus).
- Knowledge of Go, Scala, OpenVPN, Docker are great advantages.
- Knowledge of virtualization on-premises (VMWare is a plus).
- Experience on GDPR or data regulation projects.
- Experience with remote working.
- Ability to speak multiple languages is a major plus.
- The ideal candidate will be creative, highly motivated, and able to operate effectively in multiple cultural contexts.