WHAT YOU'LL DO:
The Technical Writer will be responsible for leading the creation and maintenance of the product’s documentation. It includes several guides and training materials for internal usage, final users, and third-party application developers.
- Obtaining a deep understanding of the product and services to develop comprehensive documentation (guides, training materials, presentations, etc.).
- Translating complex information into simple and engaging content that supports Sales and Customer Service functions.
- Writing, formatting, editing, reviewing, and maintaining procedural and technical information for internal and external users.
- Creating appropriate diagrams/illustrations to improve readability/clarity in order to achieve the balance of words and visualization to best convey the message.
- Ensuring all documentation, in several languages, is up-to-date and available to customers when a new release or project is shipped.
- Leading discussions and processes to develop documentation guidelines and make documentation-related technology decisions and recommendations.
- Absorbing knowledge from seasoned developers, and ensure the most important information is readily available to newcomers in a comprehensive and concise format
- Working closely with engineering, product, sales, and support team, educate colleagues, and develop tech writing as a core technical practice across our organization
- Communicate widely and frequently to a remote audience of staff via e-mail, Slack, video conference, in-person meetings, and wikis/gist/git
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are creative, highly motivated, and able to operate effectively in multiple cultural contexts.
- You have good professional English spoken skills.
- You are passionate about data management.
- You are excited to work in a growing team of a fast-moving company.
- 5 years of combined professional+volunteer technical writing experience
- 3 years of experience writing on data and/or analytics software.
- 2 years of experience contributing to and participating in free software/open-source projects
- Proven effectiveness in collaborating with engineers, demonstrating the ability to understand and explain complicated technical issues
- Demonstrated ability to create clear and compelling visual diagrams
- Creative and highly motivated to serve the customer
- Experience working with and writing for diverse, international companies
- Comfortable in a highly collaborative, consensus-oriented environment
- Strong research skills (as there will not be developer support for some of the issues that need to be documented)
- Experience or understanding of data science projects.
- Experience with remote working.
- The ability to speak multiple languages is a major plus.
- The ideal candidate will be creative, highly motivated, and able to operate effectively in multiple cultural contexts.
- Jira, Confluence
- Google tools, Microsoft Office, Intercom
WHAT WE OFFER:
- MacBook PRO 16".
- Ticket Restaurant.
- Smart Working.
- Dedicated offices in a pleasant and socially active coworking.