WHY JOINING KENSU
We’re a confident, enthusiastic, and young scale-up.
Sustainable, ethical data usage is our mantra. We believe accuracy and velocity go hand in hand.
Kensu is a Data Intelligence Manager that provides a real-time, contextual, as-is view of your business data processes. Ranging from the origin, movement, and transformation of the data to fully understanding its quality.
We’re forever curious and love to discover.
We’re ready to gear up for the future.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing business, functional and technical requirements, preparing test plans and test cases, and working through the end-to-end testing processes.
- Executing tests to:
- Validate the software system against the functional requirements/specifications.
- Evaluate software usability.
- Automatizing test campaigns execution.
- Validating test results, documenting discrepancies, and following through with resolutions to ensure all issues are resolved.
- Reporting progress of problem resolution to management and preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Completing comprehensive test conditions and test cases for system enhancements and new business products and processes.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Suggesting modifications to conform to standards.
- Jira, Confluence
- Selenium or other solutions for testing web applications
- Python, Go, Scala services
- Traefik, Consul, Virtualbox, Docker, Azure Cloud, K3S, etc.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are creative, highly motivated, and able to operate effectively in multiple cultural contexts.
You have a good professional English spoken skill.
You are passionate about data management.
You are excited to work in a growing team of a fast-moving company.
- Strong organizational skills and work well under pressure, handling projects that have real-time high dependency, and challenging business deadlines.
- Have excellent written and oral communications skills
- Experience gathering and understanding business requirements.
- Experience writing users stories, creating test plans, and test cases
- Self-motivated, and willing to take on ownership and responsibility for assignments
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Detail and results-oriented
- 2+ years of development experience in quality engineering
- Experience or understanding of data science projects
WHAT WE OFFER:
- MacBook PRO 16"
- Ticket Restaurant
- Smart Working
- Dedicated offices in a pleasant and social active coworking